Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fiona's Visit

So the first of many guests visited Todd and I in Moscow. Fiona and her friend Katie spent a few days in the city and let us (by that I mean Todd) show her around. It was fun and I can't wait to visit her in sunny ol' England in the future!
This is us at the agricultural exhibition of the soviet union, so they had one building selling stuff from each country that was part of the soviet union! Cool!
This is Fiona, Sara (Katie' sister), Me and Todd with Church of Christ the Savior in the background.
This is monument park, where they put all the old statues. Cool huh!!
Me and Lenin!
One of the statues of Stalin still up in the park.
Outside the Russian Art Museum.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meow! Nice photos! I'm still in Daito, just killed a mouse and ate all but its head. Rerecious! Thinking about tearing some paper screens later. Send me a post card!

Yours,

Ritty

Anonymous said...

ooh looks good, can't wait til I get to come visit xxxx

Unknown said...

Yay Moscow! Nice photos Miss Leslie. We all had a fantastic time, thank you! Waiting in anticipation for your visit to London x