Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bad Karma

I don't know why, but I have always believed in karma. If you help people, do nice things, then good things, rather than bad things, will happen to you. And today, perhaps my karma has run out...

During rush hour on the subway, when I was smashed against other people, someone opened my purse and stole my camera. I am so angry. All I can think at this moment is, "goddamn you russia."

I am lucky, nothing else was taken. But I do feel like an idiot. Unbelievable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember Shimane....where no camera would have been taken from you. Sure, no subways either, but eh! it was safe!
We all miss you here!!!! Nihon ni kaeru ka?

Hope your karma will eradjust to Russia and happy things will come your way again!
Carole

The Wilder said...

Ahem, ahem. It's been an awfully time since your last blog. Yes, yes, no Internet, blah blah. No excuses!

I miss you. :(

PS Happy Thanksgiving.