Wednesday, June 17, 2009

London, the 3rd time, the best of those times!

On my way home, I decided to stop by this little village, unknown to most people called, London. All I can saw is, "Yes, please!" I had the most amazing visit. I got to drink wine in the middle of the afternoon by a beautiful river, a private tour of parliament, a warm and inviting house to enjoy, not to mention, the best company and conversation in the world. I will definitely book with the Maddy-Kate-Fiona-Jen-Jon Tour Agency again!












Thank you so much! I had such a great time. I won't be able to out do you in New York but you gotta let me try. I hope to see you all here soon!

2 comments:

Toma Kazakov said...

What exactly do you mean saying "the best company and conversation in the world"? Can't get it.

Leslie said...

Sorry, I was delirious for a moment. What I meant was the best company and conversation outside of apt#182! :)