Sunday, March 11, 2007

Glasses Shopping

Recently, Sa-chan (Sara) has been hunting for a pair of cute Japanese glasses. She of course invited me along because she needed my expert opinion on glasses! I know I have never worn a pair of glasses in my life and this was probably the first time I have ever been in a spectacles shop but she was still hopeless without me!

But eventually I got distracted. While I should have been paying attention and trying to help her, I began browsing myself. Here are some pictures of me pretending to be smart. I think I would call myself smarty-pants if I wore these glasses. Not unlike a random girl I had class with at OU who would answer questions out of turn in a class of two hundred!! Grrrrr! I still hate Miss Smarty-pants! But I would definitely be a smarty-pants if I wore glasses. My favorite pair is, of course, the last!!


2 comments:

Comrade Hopkins said...

Ooooh! A girl with glasses! I'm always up for a girl with glasses! Now I just need to get rid of my current girlfriend....

Anonymous said...

that last pair are HOT