Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Selling My Stuff

Hey Everyone! As you know they cancelled the ALT position at Daito High so I have to get rid of everything in my house. The BOE said they would take care of anything I couldn't manage to get rid of but I would rather give/sell it to other JETs rather than have it get lost in the bureaucracy! So except for a few items everything is for sale. Here are some pictures of things that I really want to sell. If you want something, let me know and I can give it to you in July (unless I no longer need it), and I promise not to give it to anyone else unless you change your mind.


Things I am selling:

TV: 10,000 yen. It has a built in VCR, comes with a remote, and has bi-lingual capabilities (but to be honest, I have never learned how to use that function). It is in good condition and fairly new.


Desk and Chair: 3000 yen. They are both in good condition.

Stereo: 8000 yen. This has a CD player, MD player, and tape player. It is only about 4 years old and in good condition. There are two speakers that come with it naturally as well as a remote. (If you have a tape player-thingy that you use in your car to play your CD player, you can use it in the stereo and play music from your computer, I often do this. Savvy eh!)




TV Stand with two matching stands (3 pieces): 3000 yen. These are quality and will help you get laid, trust me!

One of the smaller stands mentioned above, as well as the speakers that go with the stereo.



Mirror: 500 yen. Who doesn't need a mirror?

Bookshelf: 1000 yen. This is a tall bookshelf with adjustable shelves, to fit your needs!


Stand: 1000 yen. This is a piece of quality furniture. It is tall and has two front drawers. Storage containers (3): 1000 yen for all. There is one pictured below and two more. They are in good quality and I use them in replace of a dresser but the possibilities are endless!



Stand-thingy: 1000 yen. As you can see from the pictures it is about yeh high and holds stuff. Don't you want to buy it?



Adjustable folding chair: 500 yen. I will make a washable cover for it (you can even pick the fabric that I make it out of!)


Trash can: 500 yen. It has two compartments with a divider. Wouldn't this be a convenient way to divide your gomi?

Electric Heater: 1000 yen. This is convenient for chilly evenings and would be great in a small apartment.


Fan: 2000 yen. It oscillates and has a remote. I am not letting go of this till right before I leave but if you want it, you will get it before the hottest month of the year, August!!


Iron and Ironing Board: 1000 yen. Everyone needs to get out those pesky wrinkles. I think you should buy this, you know, speaking as a friend.


Tall Lamp: 1000 yen. Doesn't this remind you of University. Well you can recall those wonderful memories every day if you buy it!


6 plug power cord: 500 yen. Because everyone needs more power!

Electric hand mixer: 500 yen. No lady can call herself a whole person if she doesn't have the latest technology in making cakes! Did I mention that it will get you laid if you buy it?

Nabe Set: 1000 yen. This comes with the burner, pot, matching bowls, and even some gas I didn't use! You need one of these for those lonely, cold nights in Shimane next year.

Electric Blanket: 500 yen. It is in good condition and I can have it cleaned before you buy it. It will keep you toasty warm if you buy it!

Red adjustable futon/couch-thingy: 10,000 yen. It is two years old and in good condition. It comes with a washable cover. I put my regular futon on top of it and use it to sleep on as well as fold it up and use as a couch when guests come over. It is also great for watching TV in bed. You should definitely buy this!!

Free Stuff:

Plants - Come on, you need some life in your apartment!

Kitchen stuff (plates, cups, silverware, cooking utensils, pots/pans, storage tins, all of it!)

Lamp - It is a table top lamp with some Japanesey paper on it.

Cushions - I have a ton of large and normal sized cushions that I just want to give away.

Black stand - I use this in my entry way for storing shoes, you could use it for that too!

Futon rack - This is used to air-out your futon. It is just a simple, adjustable rack.

Clothes drying rack - It is one of those tree-like racks where the arms fold down.

Toaster oven - It works well but it doesn't look that good so whoever wants it can have it.

Bicycle - After I get the tires fixed, it will run like new!

Dish drying rack - I actually have two and you can take your pick!

Small blue adjustable chair - It is just a floor chair but it is small, use it for guests you don't like.

Pink and white rug - I have a rug that sits in front of my sink, it is a bit dirty but if I scrub it you can use it at your entry way or somewhere else where you don't mind it getting dirty.

Phillips Raditor Heater - This was probably expensive but I don't know cause I didn't buy it. It can heat your home better than pesky kerosene but it is electric, so you are paying for it either way. If you are interested you can come check it out first.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Can I have the electric mixer(im really only buying it for the getting laid bit!) , the bins, the nabe set, the electric blanket. tell me more about this table with the two drawers, would it suit me nicely in my kitchen as a kinda kitchen table??