Sunday, September 10, 2006

Daito School Festival

So this is Daito High School Festival. It is one of my favorite times of the school year. For one week the students don't have class, they don't have to study, and they can be creative. This year there were four teams, red, green, yellow, and blue. (I was part of the red team and they were the overall winners!) They competed for overall winner of the festival. They decorated their classrooms, held dance competitions, and competed in sports events. I loved to see the students acting natural outside of the classroom, they are almost like different students.


This is Naoko and Todd in the blue team's room.

These are two the students on the green team. They are also really good students to have in class.

These girls are some of the nicest and sweetest I teach!


This is Todd and I at the festival. He enjoyed himself immensely because he guessed the right answer in a Japanese quiz game and got a cool prize.

4 comments:

Carole said...

cool prize?

What was the cool prize??

Glad you had fun!! Mine's this Wednesday!! Woohoo!!

You going to the Izumo Friendship House party?? It's been too hisashiburi!!!

Lena said...

who is todd?
looks like it was great fun, i linked ur blog to mine!!

Sara K said...

leslie, your boobs are out of control in that shirt- innapropriate!

Leslie said...

I make sure to wear boob emphasising tops at work cause otherwise I would get no attention in Japan. My light hair, blue eyes, and big gaijin stature get me no attention. It is my only recourse!!

Thanks for noticing! wink, wink