Monday, June 19, 2006

Cat Babies


Many of you might be aware that I got a cat soon after I arrived in Japan from one of my teachers. I was lonely in the beginning and there were some scary, scary bugs in my house. I thought a cat would keep me company as I lived in inaka (rual) japan. Not that I hate having a cat but I have never been a cat person. Therefore I have always jokingly wanted to get rid of her. (But I will never be a cat lady! Thank you very much Suzanne!!). But things have changed recently. It does so happen that I am now in possession of 6 cats. The one I had miraculously multiplied. One day she came home looking fatter than normal and in a few weeks gave birth to five little kittens. Now there are five more accomplices to destroying my house! Whooo! They are terribly cute. I have to find homes for them and the teachers at my school are being lovely about helping, so I have no complaints. Need a kitten anyone!

No comments: